Stress is a normal part of our regular life. Every one of us feels stress and reacts to it. Still a modern man experiences more stress because of job, family problems, death of a family member, legal problems, divorce, and other things. If stress is constant it affects our body negatively and problems, like diabetes, depression, sleep and eating disorders and erectile dysfunction can occur. When it is impossible to prevent stress, you should learn to manage and reduce it.
Here are some tips helping to reduce and cope with stress:
• If you need help ask others to assist you.
• Take responsibility for the situation.
• Try to solve your problems as soon as possible, do not delay them for later solving.
• Discuss your problems with your family or relatives, with anyone who can understand and support you.
• Try to express your feelings, do not keep your emotions.
• Try to eliminate the cause of stress or avoid it if possible.
• Relax and get enough rest.
• Eat and drink normally.
• Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
• Get regular exercises.
Managing stress is a regular thing to do. Try to find your own strategies of stress coping. In case you cannot manage stress yourself, ask for help.